Functional Nutritional Therapy
I utilize many assessment techniques for my in-person Functional Nutrition Evaluations including:
- Neuro-lymphatic reflex points (taught by the Nutritional Therapy Association)
- A collection of functional tests handed down from pioneering medical, osteopathic, chiropractic, and other holistic clinicians (Also taught by NTA).
- Autonomic Response Testing, an advanced form of Applied Kinesiology developed and taught by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt.
- Inneractive Healing System's advanced priority system and muscle testing body mechanics. This training increases the accuracy of all nervous system testing and aids in finding the root causes of organ dysfunction as well as beneficial supportive therapies that YOUR body responds to.
- Nutritional Assessment questionnaire, food and lifestyle journal, health history, dental history.
- Various lab work as needed.
Combining these unique and revolutionary techniques help to determine stressors and needs for nutritional, dietary, or environmental therapies SPECIFIC to the person's situation and bioindividual needs.